Looking for an easy, healthy, apple-icious snack for your child (and you!)? These apple gummies will hit the spot. Instead of buying fruit snacks at the store, save this recipe to make them at home!
How to Make Apple Juice Gummies
- 1 cup of unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- 2 tbsp water
- Bloom your gelatin by adding it to a small bowl with 2 tbsp water. Stir to combine and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, warm apple juice on low. Turn heat off.
- Add bloomed gelatin to the warm apple juice. Mix until completely dissolved.
- Pour into chosen molds or a baking dish.
- Place the mold or dish in the fridge to set for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Store in fridge and consume within a week.
Pretty simple, right? You can find all kinds of fun gummy molds online, or you can use any baking dish you already have. If you’re using a baking dish, just use a knife to cut the gummies into cubes once they have set.
You can also sub the apple juice for any other kind of fruit juice, but we think it’s hard to beat apple. Enjoy!