Robinette’s history goes back over 100 years. The family bought the farm in 1911; at the time, it was primarily a peach farm. This photo, taken in 1912, shows the Robinette family bound for the Grand Rapids market with a load of fruit.
Edward Robinette is seated, and his brother (Allan), sister (Anna) and mother (Minnie) are standing by the wagon. The picture was taken in front of the barn where we now sell wine and gifts.
In 1973, what started as a produce-growing farm grew into our Apple Haus. We wanted to serve the public by providing them with the freshest baked goods and produce, as well as many other tasty treats. The Apple Haus houses the bakery, lunch counter and eating area, cider mill, home-grown fresh fruits and more.
Now in its sixth generation of family, our farm is proud to carry on the legacy that started so many years ago. We’re open all year ’round, so stop in today and see all that we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you!