The jumping pillow is a huge, 30’ x 60’, air-filled pillow, which is permanently installed in the ground. It can hold many jumpers at one time, which makes it fun and interactive. It is kept inflated by a quiet motor and fan.
Pillow is open 7 days a week, (weather permitting) 10am until closing time (Noon-closing on Sunday in the Fall)
Ages 3 and up.
Please note the following rules for your safety:
- Must be physically fit.
- No flips or somersaults.
- Remove jewelry and empty pockets.
- No jumping when wet.
- No jumping with footwear.
- Jump at arm’s length from others.
- Observe safety at all times. This includes entering and exiting the pillow.
- No smoking, alcohol or drugs.
- Weight limit is 225 lbs.
Price is $5 for unlimited jumping during one day. You may be asked to take turns if there are many people waiting in line.
You can purchase pillow tickets below, at the pillow or in the red barn. Buy combo tickets to multiple activities and Save!