Jumping Pillow is open!
The jumping pillow is a huge, 30’ x 60’, air-filled pillow, which is permanently installed in the ground. It can hold many jumpers at one time, which makes it fun and interactive. It is kept inflated by a quiet motor and fan.
Pillow is open every day the store is open in the Spring, Summer and Fall, WEATHER PERMITTING, 10am until closing time (noon-closing on Sundays in the fall). If it is too cold, too hot or if the vinyl is wet, the pillow will be closed for safety reasons.
Entrance to the pillow is subject to our staff judgement if a child is very small.
Please note the following rules for your safety:
- Due to Covid, only 12 people on at a time
- Must be physically fit.
- No flips or somersaults.
- Remove jewelry and empty pockets.
- No jumping when wet.
- No jumping with footwear.
- Jump at arm’s length from others.
- Observe safety at all times. This includes entering and exiting the pillow.
- No smoking, alcohol or drugs.
- Weight limit is 225 lbs.
Price is $5 for unlimited jumping during one day. You may be asked to take turns if there are many people waiting in line.
You can purchase pillow tickets at the pillow, in the red barn or at the Ticket Booth on weekends in the fall.