Fall brings many activities to Robinette’s farm. Unlike other agritourism farms, we do not charge an entrance fee. Activities are ala carte with a discount for multiple activities!
ETIQUETTE AT ROBINETTE’S
For the safety and enjoyment of all visitors, and to protect the beauty of Robinette’s, please observe the following during your visit:
- Please be courteous to others
- Please do not pick fruit unless you have paid in designated area.
- Do not climb on the Big Apple or farm equipment.
- Supervise children at all times.
- Pets are not allowed in the corn maze, buildings or on hayrides. Guide/service dogs are always welcome. If you are walking your pet on our property, it must be on a 6′ leash.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Photography for personal use may be taken, however we do ask that photography in any professional capacity must be approved and fee paid. Photographers can purchase a photography pass in our online store.
Corn Maze is open every day Sept. through Oct.- Stores are open year ’round From Sept to Nov 3 weather permitting Last entry is one hour before Closing. Click here… Read More
Hayrides open on Friday (1-5), Sat (11-5) & Sunday (12-5) through Nov 4 (weather permitting). Petting Zoo Sundays 12-4pm (weather permitting) Stores are open year round Robinette’s have had… Read More
The jumping pillow is a huge, 30’ x 60’, air-filled pillow, which is permanently installed in the ground. It can hold many jumpers at one time, which makes it fun… Read More
We have a room called the Loft in the gift barn that can be used for birthday parties, bridal/baby showers, corporate meetings, & more during our business hours. There are… Read More
Our outdoor trail is about five miles long and loops through orchard and rough terrain on the north part of our farm. It is a single track with very difficult climbs… Read More
Cherry Season is in July – we have lots of apples for sale in the Apple Haus U-pick at Robinette’s starts with cherries in July – sometimes earlier, depending on… Read More