Fall brings many activities to Robinette’s farm. Unlike other agritourism farms, we do not charge an entrance fee. Activities are ala carte with a discount for multiple activities!
ETIQUETTE AT ROBINETTE’S
For the safety and enjoyment of all visitors, and to protect the beauty of Robinette’s, please observe the following during your visit:
- Please be courteous to others
- Please do not pick fruit unless you have paid in designated area.
- Do not climb on the Big Apple or farm equipment.
- Supervise children at all times.
- Pets are not allowed in the corn maze, buildings or on hayrides. Guide/service dogs are always welcome. If you are walking your pet on our property, it must be on a 6′ leash.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Photography for personal use may be taken, however we do ask that photography in any professional capacity must be approved and fee paid. Photographers can purchase a photography pass in our online store.
Corn Maze is open every day Sept. 3 through Nov. 3.- Stores are open year ’round From Sept 3 to Nov 3 weather permitting Last entry is one hour before… Read More
Hayrides open on Sat (11-5) & Sunday (12-5) through Nov 4 (Thurs & Fridays in Oct 1-5) (weather permitting). To schedule private hayrides other weekdays or early evenings, call Kerrie… Read More
The jumping pillow is a huge, 30’ x 60’, air-filled pillow, which is permanently installed in the ground. It can hold many jumpers at one time, which makes it fun… Read More
We have a room called the Loft in the gift barn that can be used for birthday parties, bridal/baby showers, corporate meetings, & more during our business hours. There are… Read More
Our outdoor trail is about five miles long and loops through orchard and rough terrain on the north part of our farm. It is a single track with very difficult climbs… Read More
U-Pick Saturday, Sept. 14, 10am-? McIntosh while supplies last – weekends only Apples are usually available for U-pick on weekends beginning the 2nd week of September. The crop will be… Read More