Fall brings many activities to Robinette’s farm. Unlike other agritourism farms, we do not charge an entrance fee. Activities are ala carte.
ETIQUETTE AT ROBINETTE’S
For the safety and enjoyment of all visitors, and to protect the beauty of Robinette’s, please observe the following during your visit:
- Please be courteous to others
- Please do not pick fruit unless you have paid in designated area.
- Do not climb on the Big Apple or farm equipment.
- Supervise children at all times.
- Cyclists, hikers, walkers and runners may not use the trails during Sept and Oct – sorry!
- Pets are not allowed in the corn maze, buildings (with the exception of the house dog, Jacob) or on hayrides. Guide/service dogs are always welcome. If you your pet is on our property, it must be on a 6′ leash. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE ORCHARD DURING SEPT AND OCT (HARVEST SEASON). Do not brush your dog and leave their fur all over our property. Please remove your dog’s waste. If we find you do not follow our pet rules, you will not be welcome back to our farm. Sorry, but MANY people have ruined it for the majority.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Photography for personal use may be taken, however we do ask that photography in any professional capacity must be approved and fee paid. Photographers can purchase a photography pass in our online store.
Corn Maze From Sept 1 to Nov 1 weather permitting Last entry is one hour before Closing. Click here for Store Hours Sorry, no pets allowed in the maze. Buying… Read More
Unfortunately, due to Covid we will not have Hayrides this year. Petting Zoo Sunday 12-4pm (weather permitting) in Sept and Oct. Buildings are open year ’round.
The jumping pillow is a huge, 30’ x 60’, air-filled pillow, which is permanently installed in the ground. It can hold many jumpers at one time, which makes it fun… Read More
DUE TO COVID WE ARE NOT ABLE TO RENT OUT THE LOFT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE We have a room called the Loft in the gift barn that can be used… Read More
Our outdoor trail is about five miles long and loops through orchard and rough terrain on the north part of our farm. It is a single track with very difficult… Read More
We hope to have U-Pick this weekend – stay tuned! 10am-5:30pm. $16/peck, $26/half bushel U-pick at Robinette’s starts with cherries in July – sometimes earlier, depending on Mother Nature. Apples… Read More
Wine tasting is available anytime the barn is open. Visit the tasting bar in the basement of our barn which was built in 1881! Robinettes Wine Tasting – (Please, only… Read More