Fall brings many activities to Robinette’s farm. Unlike other agritourism farms, we do not charge an entrance fee. Activities are ala carte with a discount for multiple activities!
ETIQUETTE AT ROBINETTE’S
For the safety and enjoyment of all visitors, and to protect the beauty of Robinette’s, please observe the following during your visit:
- Please be courteous to others
- Please do not pick fruit unless you have paid in designated area.
- Do not climb on the Big Apple or farm equipment.
- Supervise children at all times.
- Pets are not allowed in the corn maze, buildings or on hayrides. Guide/service dogs are always welcome. If you are walking your pet on our property, it must be on a 6′ leash.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Photography for personal use may be taken, however we do ask that photography in any professional capacity must be approved and fee paid. Photographers can purchase a photography pass in our online store.
Our 6.5 acre corn maze is available after Labor Day and goes through the end of October. If the weather cooperates,… Read More
Robinette’s have had horse-drawn hayrides for more than twenty years. The horses are owned by cousins of the Robinette’s – Andy and Marty Barkow of Barkow Farms in Cedar Springs,… Read More
The jumping pillow is a huge, 30’ x 60’, air-filled pillow, which is permanently installed in the ground. It can hold many jumpers at one time, which makes it fun… Read More
We have a room called the Loft in the gift barn that can be used for birthday parties, bridal/baby showers, corporate meetings, & more. There are enough tables and chairs… Read More
Our outdoor trail is about five miles long and loops through orchard and rough terrain on the north part of our farm. It is a single track with very difficult climbs… Read More
U-pick at Robinette’s starts with cherries in July – sometimes earlier, depending on Mother Nature. Apples are available for u-pick around Sept 10. At this time, only apples and cherries… Read More