Fall brings many activities to Robinette’s farm. Unlike other agritourism farms, we do not charge an entrance fee. Activities are ala carte with a discount for multiple activities!
ETIQUETTE AT ROBINETTE’S
For the safety and enjoyment of all visitors, and to protect the beauty of Robinette’s, please observe the following during your visit:
- Please be courteous to others
- Please do not pick fruit unless you have paid in designated area.
- Do not climb on the Big Apple or farm equipment.
- Supervise children at all times.
- Cyclists, hikers, walkers and runners may not use the trails during Sept and Oct – sorry!
- Pets are not allowed in the corn maze, buildings (with the exception of the house dog, Jacob) or on hayrides. Guide/service dogs are always welcome. If you your pet is on our property, it must be on a 6′ leash. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE ORCHARD DURING SEPT AND OCT (HARVEST SEASON). Do not brush your dog and leave their fur all over our property. Please remove your dog’s waste. If we find you do not follow our pet rules, you will not be welcome back to our farm. Sorry, but MANY people have ruined it for the majority.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Photography for personal use may be taken, however we do ask that photography in any professional capacity must be approved and fee paid. Photographers can purchase a photography pass in our online store.
Corn Maze – Stores are open year ’round From Sept 8 to Nov 1 weather permitting Last entry is one hour before Closing. Click here for Store Hours Sorry, no… Read More
Hayrides open on Sat & Sunday starting in Sept, and Thurs-Sunday in October (weather permitting). To schedule private hayrides other weekdays or early evenings, call Kerrie 616-361-7180 ext. 126. Minimum… Read More
The jumping pillow is a huge, 30’ x 60’, air-filled pillow, which is permanently installed in the ground. It can hold many jumpers at one time, which makes it fun… Read More
We have a room called the Loft in the gift barn that can be used for birthday parties, bridal/baby showers, corporate meetings, & more during our business hours. There are… Read More
Our outdoor trail is about five miles long and loops through orchard and rough terrain on the north part of our farm. It is a single track with very difficult… Read More
U-pick at Robinette’s starts with cherries in July – sometimes earlier, depending on Mother Nature. There are lots of apples pre-picked for sale in the Apple Haus. Apples are… Read More